Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Soulmate Explains the Process of Dying, part one

I am here, Helen.

I am so very happy as you are loving me very much tonight, for I can see that your thoughts are with me so much more than of late, so let me continue to feel that you love me so much.

When I realized that the time had come for me to go, I did not fear to do so, but calmly waited and thought that all my sufferings would soon end. I did not know that I was dying, but felt that something unusual was happening, and I was not afraid.

As I always in life dreaded death, as you know, the strange thing to me was that I did not look upon death as dying. It was only a pleasant dreamy feeling, and I only thought that I was going to become absent from my body until it was refreshed. My thoughts were not of death at all. I had been suffering pain, but I thought that I was getting well, and the feeling of relief that came over me was the result of my getting better.

As my spirit arose, I thought only of my condition and how soon I would be able to return home and see my friends. No other thoughts came to me - not even my love for God, or the fact that I was not in condition as regards my soul to meet my Maker as I had been taught. There was absolutely no fear of what might happen to me, or that I would soon be called upon to account for the sins I had committed.

Just before my spirit left my body, I was unconscious, but just as soon as the separation commenced, I became fully conscious and knew everything that took place and did not feel at all as if I were in danger or needed the help of anyone.

And when my spirit left the body, I commenced to feel as if I was rising out of it and that I was going upward to the place that I had so often heard my father speak about. When I commenced to leave the body, there was no pain or suffering, only a feeling that I was rising out of it.

So you see death, which I so much feared, was not such a dreadful thing to experience.

No darkness appeared to me, and I saw my body lying there as if it were asleep. I did not try to hold it, but thought that it was merely taking a rest and that, as soon as it felt refreshed, I would enter it again and continue to live as before. I did not wait for it to awaken, but continued to arise until your mother clasped me in her arms - she was my own dear mother, as well as yours.

She was trying to tell me that I had nothing to fear or cause me to feel that I was not with those that loved me. She was so beautiful that I hardly realized that it was she, and when I commenced to see that I was no longer in my body, I asked her not to leave me but to take me with her to where she lived.

She told me that I could not go there, but that God had prepared a place for me to go to, and that she would accompany me and show me the truth of my future existence. I went with her, and she took me to a place that was very beautiful and filled with spirits who had recently passed over.

She did not leave me for a long time, and when she did, your father came to me and said, "I am Ned's father and want to help you to realize that you are now in the spirit world, and must not let the thoughts of the earth keep you from getting in a condition to learn that all of us are only waiting for the Love of God to help us to higher and better things."

Your grandmother soon came to me and told me who she was, and was so beautiful and bright that I scarcely could look at her, for her face was all aglow with what seemed to me to be a Heavenly light; and her voice was so sweet and musical that I thought she must be one of God's angels that I had read about in the Bible. She told me of the things that God had prepared for me, and that He wanted me to love Him and feel that He Loved me.

(To be continued… )

The first message James received from his wife and soulmate Helen Padgett.

No comments: